Hatties Headingley

Hello there!!
It's been a while since I've written a blog post and I have to admit that I was a bit guilty, but the past few weeks have been super busy. In the meantime, I've managed to go to the Hatties Headingley, a cosy little coffee shop in Leeds. 
As soon as I walked into the shop the smell of cinnamon and gingerbread filled the air as well as the smell of freshly baked mince pies. After making our order we went upstairs, where we could have more space and quiet. 
I had the falafel wrap, a small mince pie and a huge cup of coffee and everything tasted amazing! Even if I'm not a big fan of mince pies, I found them simply irresistible. 
Apart from the food I loved the decoration with the vintage posters, the pastel and floral details and of course the Christmas tree which got you into the festive spirit.
When it was time to leave, I didn't want to, but since they often have events like movie nights I know that I'll soon find the perfect excuse to go there again!









Πάει καιρός που δεν έχω γράψει κάποιο blog post και πρέπει να παραδεχτώ ότι είχα λίγες τύψεις, αλλά οι προηγούμενες εβδομάδες ήτα πολύ πιεσμένες από άποψη χρόνου. Στο μεταξύ κατάφερα να πάω στο Hatties Headingley, ένα μικρό καφέ στο Leeds. 
Όταν μπήκα μέσα στο μαγαζί η μυρωδιές από την κανέλα και το gingerbread γέμισαν την ατμόσφαιρα όπως και η μυρωδιά από τις φρεσκοψημένες mince pies. Αφού παραγγείλαμε, πήγαμε πάνω, για να έχουμε περισσότερο χώρο και ησυχία.
Πήρα το falafel wrap, μια μικρή mince pie και μια τεράστια κούπα καφέ και όλα ήταν υπέροχα! Ακόμα και αν δεν είμαι μεγάλη φαν των mince pies, αυτές τις βρήκα απλά ακαταμάχητες.
Πέρα, όμως, από το φαγητό, λάτρεψα τη διακόσμηση με τις vintage αφίσες, τις παστελ και τις φλοραλ λεπτομέρεις και φυσικά το χριστουγεννιάτικο δέντρο που σε έβαζε στο γιορτινό κλίμα.
Όταν ήρθε η ώρα να φύγουμε, δεν ήθελα, αλλά αφού κάνουν συχνά εκδηλώσεις όπως βραδιές με ταινίες ξέρω ότι θα βρω σύντομα την τέλεια δικαιολογία για να ξαναπάω.





 

Comments

Popular Posts