The Anatomicals Beauty Routine

Hello there!
A few days ago the lovely people from Anatomicals sent me a package with some of their products. I was excited to receive their stuff and try them out, as I've tried already their cherry lip balm and it was great, from the yummy smell to the amazing results, even since the first time I put it on!

The first thing I tried was the Dry Relief Balm. It is (still) so cold that often my skin feels dry and in need of moisturising. I've tried many products but nothing was as helpful. The balm soothes the dry or irritated skin after just one use and it can be used during the summer as well, as it relieves sunburns and rashes. It is made from all-natural ingredients such as cocoa butter, Vitamin E and Tiare flower oil that is sure to help you all year long.

I know that you're thinking "meh, that's another regular hand wash, what's exciting about that?". But let me assure you, this Watermelon and Cucumber Hand Wash smells like summer by the beach. What if it's raining outside and you have to study for your dissertation *guilty look*, its light and fruity smell will make you feel as if you're on an island. Apart from the divine smell, it is free from Parabens and it's 100% natural, enriched with watermelon and cucumber.

The Spot Stick is a dream come true. I normally don't have many spots, but when I do they're so annoying that I want them gone immediately. This stick really helps, as you can use it day and night directly on the spot (but be careful when it's near your eyes) to make it go away more quickly. I used it once after I removed my makeup and in the morning my spot was long gone. The main ingredients are tea tree oil and witch hazel and it is magic indeed.

The description of the Eye Gel reads "wake up late. scream. look in the mirror. scream. look again. scream. wonder where your youthful good looks went." and that's literally my everyday morning routine. So, when I received the eye gel I couldn't wait to give it a go. It sank quickly so you don't have to use a lot and you can see the difference right away. Some of its ingredients are water, orange flower water and Camellia Sinensis leaf extract. Also, you can keep it in your fridge for an extra cooling effect.

The moment that I saw chocolate I was intrigued. This Anti-stress face mask smells like chocolate (I didn't dare to taste it too) and since it's a lot you can use it twice, a great value for money. You apply it to dry skin, leave it for 10-15 minutes and then you dampen it with a wet cloth and rinse it off. The Dead sea salt with the moisturising benefits of shea and cocoa butter will leave your face feeling really soft and smell delicious too! Last but not least, the Apricot Face Scrub is perfect for pampering, especially if you wear makeup every day, like most of us. You apply it on moist face and neck, gently massage and rinse it off with warm water. Among its natural ingredients, you can find crushed apricot kernels and aloe vera that cleanse and moisture your skin.

You can find the products in Asos, Superdrug or order directly from their website. Have you tried any of their stuff? Let me know what you think.


Comments

Popular Posts